Wednesday, June 16, 1999

Notices

I have another blog on which I let out my wild side. I you'd like to read some useless but vaguely entertaining and in some cases cruely ironic banter, go to insomniacsloth.blogspot.com.

I have Gmail! Google's new email service gives the user one gigabyte of space among other improvements over the standard mail service. It will go public and free in a couple of months, but for now it's only available to a select few. If you want to get a prized account now, for which you can get almost any address (because Gmail is still fresh,) you can buy an invitation from me for $10-15. The philosopher's got to make movie money! If you want an account, leave your email address in a comment. Don't worry about others reading it. I will see it soon then delete the comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States

Find me on Facebook.

Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com