Thursday, July 01, 2004

Bam!

There aren't words to describe what a huge day this was. Very passionate. Smash bang. Wiz zam. Halleluja amen. I feel good! This might sound strange, but I just saw spiderman 2. Whenever I see an action movie I feel this way afterward. I feel scared and then happy then amazed then terrified. Afterwards it's like I've been taken apart and put back together again with all the kinks taken out. I know that was irrelevant to the rest of my blog, but I thought you'd like to know what's going on with me. YEAH!

Thanks--
Zak

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zak do you have a brother did he go to the movie with you if so did he like it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States

Find me on Facebook.

Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com