Friday, March 18, 2005

My Career In World Domination

Do you think this will come true? Post a comment.

After college, I will go into accounting. This unassuming field will serve as a disguise for my actual ambition: world domination. I’ll start out by leading the liberal Universal Peace SuperHappyism movement. It will stress love, freewill, and fair conduct. The crux of SuperHappyist philosophy will be a kind of communism that respects all people according to their merit, not their religion, income, gender, race, ethnicity, age, location or favored barbeque meat. I’m sure people will buy into this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States

Find me on Facebook.

Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com